An exclusive Luxury Project in a unique location in Tala village featuring exclusive villas, with uninterrupted, panoramic views.
The project has been meticulously designed and positioned to ensure unobstructed views across the scenic hills and valleys to the sea and coastline below.
Tala Montes – Paphos Luxury Villas
Architect designed luxury villas set on large plots in an exclusive elevated location in Tala Village, the most sought after area of the island. Exclusive location, at the very end of the building zone surrounded by rich flora protected under the Natura 2000 European Scheme. Montes villas are just 10 minutes drive to the center of Paphos, 1km to the center of the village and 700m from the Historic Monastery of St Neophytos.
A prestigious development of exclusive villas thoughtfully designed and situated in a superb spot in the unique Coral Bay area. The superb location, the thoughtful design, the upgraded specifications and the quality standards of costas gavrielides & sons ltd guarantee the success of your selection.
Cyprus property title deeds
Following the recent articles in the Cypriot and British press highlighting the importance of ensuring that the property you purchase in Cyprus has a separate title deed available thus securing your investment and simplifying the process should you require finance to complete your purchase, you will be pleased to know that all of our projects have separate title deeds. Projects completed as recently as 2008 (Sirena Lighthouse) have been issued separate title deeds (April 2009).
Do not be fooled by property representatives offering big discounts as most of these properties might experience difficulties in obtaining separate title deeds due to the current financial troubles.
For your own peace of mind, you should only purchase from a Property Developer that has a proven record of delivering the title deeds without delays.
In March 2014, the Cyprus Government announced changes to the legislation that enables foreign investors to become a Cypriot (EU) citizen and obtain a Cypriot passport through naturalisation, making it more accessible and affordable than ever. One of the key benefits of the Cyprus citizenship program is that it involves a secure investment, rather than a donation like in many countries. The new investment schemes are as follows:
Collective Investment Scheme
A. €2.5m investment in a single luxury property
B. €2.5m investment in real estate plus €500,000 permanent residence.
Conditions of Citizenship
• To maintain the citizenship, the investor must always keep in his possession a real estate property of minimum value €500,000 which will be declared as his permanent residence whereas the remaining investment may be sold after 3 years.
• Any property purchased during the past three years will count towards the above mentioned investment figures. In such cases, the purchaser must acquire additional real estate to reach the total required investment. However, a three year period must not have passed before the application submission.
• Applicants must hold a clear criminal record from the country of origin and or Cyprus.
• Applicants will be part of a collective real estate purchase scheme. A minimum of 7 applicants is required for scheme A and 5 applicants for scheme B.
– Passports will be issued within a period of three months, the fastest procedure within the EU.
– No residency requirement.
– Passports will be issued to the investor, their spouse and dependent children up to age 28, provided they are in full-time education. Cyprus allows dual citizenship.
– Cyprus passport holders may enter, reside, study and work in the European Economic Area (European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway) & Switzerland without a visa.
– Travel visa free to more than 140 countries.
– You do not become a tax resident, unless you spend more than 183 days in a calendar year in Cyprus.
– No need to pass a language test.
– The investor has the right to rent the permanent residence in Cyprus.
Costas Gavrielides & Sons can assist in offering you a range of properties to meet the above criteria, contact us at email@example.com
Costas Gavrielides & Sons
The company was established in 1989 by Costas Gavrielides and this short time has acquired the reputation of being one of the most reliable property development companies in the region. It has become synonymous with quality, honesty, reliability and timely delivery, as well as guaranteed title deeds to all property developed by the company and, above all, its commitment to customer satisfaction.
Our aim is always to maintain our good reputation in a most personalized manner to meet our clients’ needs.
- Communal Property Management
- Transfer and Car Hire
- Property Insurance
- Landscaping and Garden Design
- Property Rentals
- Maintenance and Repairs